Clogs can be normal wear and tear, or they can be because of dumb – even idiotic – tenant actions. A lot of food has some grease – and soaps can have greasy residue. Over time, city sewers can develop huge, garage-sized greasy balls that have to be manually removed – and this sort of residue can accumulate in a sink, too, causing clogs. Hair or plants fibers can be involved, too.
A lot of people pour grease – including thick, viscous bacon grease – down the sink, and in my opinion clogs stemming from that sort of behavior might be billable to the tenant.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS
Home Reno Deals Canada
Ask us about YOUR HOME, BUSINESS or RENTAL UNIT
renovations, repairs, painting, plastering, tiling, building and design DEALS!
Call us now at 250 986 2545