If you’re building a standing cooler, as opposed to a mobile one, choosing the location is one of the most important decisions you will make. This is especially true if you live in a hot climate.
Just like you’re more comfortable in the shade during the middle of summer, your cooler is much happier out of direct sunlight. This is critical for energy savings. Coolers in direct sunlight require approximately 70% more electricity than coolers in the shade.
For the most efficient performance, place your cooler in a protected area:
– Inside an existing building
– Under a tree
– On the north side of a barn
– Under an overhang on an existing structure
– If you build an overhang for your cooler, be sure to build an openly vented roof that keeps the sun off the insulated ceiling of the cooler.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS
Home Reno Deals Canada
Ask us about YOUR HOME, BUSINESS or RENTAL UNIT
renovations, repairs, painting, plastering, tiling, building and design DEALS!
Call us now at 250 986 2545