We will repair damaged and moldy grout, and fix the drywall behind tiles FASTER and CHEAPER anywhere in the Greater Vancouver, BC. Jobs like that can be done within a day.
WATER DAMAGE PREVENTION
Water damage is one of the leading causes of insurance claims. It can result in costly repairs to a single unit as well as neighbouring units. Fortunately, there are simple steps that can help reduce this kind of damage.
– Check regularly bathroom and shower tiles for cracks or damage.
– Check caulking for damages and mold.
– Know who is responsible – the unit owner or the strata corporation – for plumbing maintenance (including hot water tanks, leaks and other issues) in the building.
– Items such as cat litter, pills or grease should not be disposed of in toilets or sinks.
– Unit owners should ensure that their toilets, washing machines and dishwashers aren’t running when they’re not home. If unit owners will be away from home for more than a few days, they should have a trusted neighbour or friend check their homes.
– Washing machine hoses should be checked regularly for leaks and discharge hoses secured firmly in place. If possible, rubber washing machine hoses should be replaced with stainless steel. A washer’s shutoff valve should be turned off after each use.
– Drop some food colouring into toilet tanks to check for leaks. If colouring appears in the toilet bowl, there is a leak.
Unit owners and strata corporations should be familiar with the types of water damage covered by their respective policies, along with deductible amounts, in the event of a water damage claim.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS