We will take care of mold on window sill from condensation FASTER and CHEAPER anywhere in the Greater Victoria, BC.
Drafty homes that naturally leak lots of cold air never need intentional ventilation because enough fresh air comes inside on its own. That’s why you’ll never see window condensation in an old, cold farmhouse. But a leaky home is an expensive home to heat, and that’s why we’ve been building houses tighter and tighter for more than 40 years.
The easiest way to boost indoor air quality and reduce window condensation in a tight home is by opening windows a little and running exhaust fans more often in the bathroom and kitchen. For every cubic foot of stale air pushed outside by fans, another cubic foot of fresh air is drawn in through windows opened a little here and there.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS
Home Reno Deals Canada
Ask us about YOUR HOME, BUSINESS or RENTAL UNIT
renovations, repairs, painting, plastering, tiling, building and design DEALS!
Call us now at 250 986 2545