Call us now
We will refurbish, redesign, repair, paint, plaster, tile and build anywhere in the Greater Vancouver Area!
How much time does it take to paint a condo or a house?
There are a lot of things that have to be taken into consideration like:
- size of the unit
- age of the building
- number of rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms
- architectural Style
- reason for painting (a quick clean-up type paint job for Real Estate purposes will be much cheaper)
- type of paint that is already on the walls
- condition of the walls and how much repairs are needed
- do you want ceilings to be painted? Are they textured? Do they need to be sealed?
- do you want the closets to be painted? How big are they? Are there any shelving systems in there?
- is the condo new, empty or furnished? If it is furnished, who is going to move the furniture?
- do you want the floors to be done?
How much does it cost to paint a room?
Main factors that directly affect price of the paint job are:
- prep-work such us wall and ceiling repairs
- paint that is already on the surface
- stains and dirt on the surfaces
- wallpaper removal
- heavily furnished spaces
- types of paints and finishes
How to make renovation of a residential or commercial property cheaper?
If there is a structural damage or your property doesn't comply with the standards or codes then there is nothing much you can do about it, but to hire a professional who will make it right. On the other hand there lots of things that will save you a lot of money and will look great at the same time like:
- paint with one coat of paint
- use paint that is on sale (it will limit your choice of colors)
- do repairs of the areas that are damaged and not the whole thing
How much does waterproofing cost?
It's all about the time and materials. Caulking is one of those things you don’t want to cut corners on because it can really screw up the look of the entire job. That’s why you hire a pro to do it right. Different types of caulking deliver different benefits. Some are water-resistant, have different levels of durability or can be painted over - others can’t. One big difference between interior and exterior caulking is that indoor caulking can usually be painted, outdoor can’t.
How much time does it take and how much does it cost to fix a hole in the wall?
Size of the hole as well as type and shape of the wall will determine the time and price. Smaller holes can be filled and painted fast, but in case of the bigger ones you are looking at a few days of work to cover the hole, plaster it several times to make the surface smooth and ready for painting, and, finally, prime and paint the wall.