Dirty tenants can be landlord’s nightmare, and oh boy, are they expensive! They can bring down the real and perceived value of your rental property.
Unclean living conditions will not only damage the property, but they will attract bugs and rodents, and ultimately make it very difficult to re-rent. If you learn to spot a dirty tenant before they become your tenant, you will be able to save yourself a lot of grief.
If it’s already too late, and your property smells like a trash depot, then you’ll want to take action immediately. If your lease allows it, mandate that they clean up. If not, kick them out at the end of their lease. If they fail to clean at lease termination, you can hire a cleaning company and deduct it from their deposit – again, if your lease allows it.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS
Home Reno Deals Canada
Ask us about YOUR HOME, BUSINESS or RENTAL UNIT
renovations, repairs, painting, plastering, tiling, building and design DEALS!
Call us now at 250 986 2545