Mold grows where moisture is present for long periods of time. When the relative humidity level in the bathroom remains above 60 percent due to poor ventilation, the spores that are present in any home will attach to the shower caulking and begin to multiply. Mold will feed on wood, soil, cloth or paper. Most of these substances are present in the bathroom all the time.
We do it all:
– WALL, CEILING AND FLOOR REPAIRS
– PAINTING AND PLASTERING
– KITCHEN AND BATHROOM TILING
– INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
– RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS
– EMERGENCY HOME, HOUSE AND PROPERTY REPAIRS
– WALL, CEILING AND DOOR REPAIRS
– KITCHEN, BATHROOM, CLOSET AND BASEMENT RENOVATIONS
– WINDOWS AND DOORS
Home Reno Deals Canada
Ask us about YOUR HOME, BUSINESS or RENTAL UNIT
renovations, repairs, painting, plastering, tiling, building and design DEALS!
Call us now at 778 938 9883